|Paco Hope fa601bee56
Here's what it looks like
If you want to use it, follow the getting started guidance at Pimoroni. Clone this repo, and save
main.py on your Inky Frame.
- I'm still not sure how time zones work on the Inky Frame
- It's not working correctly for me when on battery, despite working fine on USB...
These are all web sites, videos, and references I used when putting it together.
- Inky Frame micropython from Pimoroni
- I pulled the SD card code from image_gallery_sd.py
- I pulled the Wifi connection code from RTC Clock Demo
- I couldn't find any examples or documentation for how to use pngdec, which is the library for decoding and displaying PNG images. Luckily, it works a lot like jpegdec and so I used the same APIs and it worked.
- HACS: extra customisation framework that basically all Home Assistant users should have
- Kiosk Mode: installs a "kiosk" mode of a Lovelace dashboard that hides the menu bars and stuff. Perfect for this application.