You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|8440fc7960||1 year ago|
|examples/WatchFaces||1 year ago|
|extras||2 years ago|
|src||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|library.json||2 years ago|
|library.properties||1 year ago|
Watchy - Fully Open Source E-Paper Watch
Visit https://watchy.sqfmi.com for documentation, hardware design files, and more!
- In the Arduino IDE Boards Manager, install support for the ESP32.
- Arduino > Preferences > Additional Board Manager URLs
- Install this library (search for Watchy in the library manager), and any other dependencies when prompted
- Check out the examples under
- Compile & Upload with these board settings:
- Board: "Watchy"
- Partition Scheme: "Huge App"
- Board Revision: "Watchy v2.0" (if purchased in 2022)
- All Other Settings: leave to default
You may also have to install the CP2104 USB to Serial drivers if the port is not automatically detected.