You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
|activate-bpa.sh||11 months ago|
|create-athena-org-table.sql||2 months ago|
|ec2-ami-map-yaml.py||4 years ago|
|ec2-upload-keys-all.sh||3 months ago|
|empty-bucket.py||2 months ago|
|remove_default_vpcs.py||1 year ago|
|remove_detached_igws.py||1 year ago|
A bunch of AWS bash and python scripts that automate some AWS chores. Read the source of each script to see how it is used. Here's a few summaries.
- activate-bpa.sh: Turn on the block public access feature for all buckets found.
- ec2-ami-map-yaml.py: I used to do raw CloudFormation scripts. Today I use mostly CDK. Back in the day, you needed to lookup the AMI id in every region if you were going to have a multi-region template. This automates looking up all the different IDs per region and spits out a YAML snippet you could include in a template.
- ec2-upload-keys-all.sh: I use the same SSH key in all regions. This automates uploading the SSH key to all regions in EC2.
- empty-bucket.py: A script that empties just a prefix of a bucket (e.g., only all the objects underneath
- remove_default_vpcs.py: A quick script to find and remove all default VPCs in an AWS account.
- remove_detached_igws.py: A quick script that will find and delete any detached Internet Gateways in an account.
- create-athena-org-table.sql: If you want to create an Athena table to query cloudtrail, and you want to query across a lot of accounts and a lot of regions (e.g., one big fat S3 bucket with your entire estate's CloudTrail logs), then this creates a somewhat dynamic table definition that creates a lot of partitions to simplify querying.