You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|8ba8f33fb1||3 years ago|
|examples/WatchFaces||3 years ago|
|extras||3 years ago|
|src||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|library.properties||3 years ago|
Watchy - Fully Open Source E-Paper Watch
Visit https://watchy.sqfmi.com for documentation, hardware design files, and more!
- In the Arduino IDE Boards Manager, install support for the ESP32. You can find instructions here: https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/blob/master/docs/arduino-ide/boards_manager.md
- Install this library (search for Watchy in the library manager), and any other depdencies when prompted
- Check out the examples under
- Compile & Upload with these board settings:
- Board: "ESP32 Dev Module"
- Partition Scheme: "Minimal SPIFFS"
- All Other Settings: leave to default
You may also have to install the CP2104 USB to Serial drivers if the port is not automatically detected